Sunday, February 28, 2010

Finally, Tim's All-Time Favorite!


I know all of you food connoisseurs have been eagerly awaiting my absolute favorite meal. Well today is your lucky day! If I could choose on place to eat my final meal on earth, it would be at The Common Man Restaurant in Lincoln, New Hampshire. This cozy, house-like restaurant is lit by candle and fire only. The log cabin like spot provides the ideal setting for any type of luxurious nights out. The roaring fire in the bar area is the spot to sit after a long, tiresome day of skiing while enjoying the restaurants complimentary cheese and crackers. I start my order off with the French Onion Soup. Underneath the thick layer of melted cheese, lies a layer of french bread, truly a one of a kind. I proceed to order the Filet Mignon (medium rare) with the garlic mashed potatoes and my all time favorite butternut squash. Top it off with a freshly cut piece of bread and if there is room, there is a must try dessert. Usually my family will order two of these exquisite masterpieces for the five of us. They call it The White Brownie Sunday. Oh La-la. I have never come across a meal that even matches Tim's All-Time Favorite Meal, can you beat it?

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, The Common Man... awesome after a day of skiing at Loon or Cannon. Do they have the crackers and cheese like they do at the Common Man near Squam Lake?

    ReplyDelete